Approved OSHA Training Centre India Green World Group
OSHA 30 Hour – Construction Safety
This 3-Days course will introduce students to OSHA polices, procedures, Construction safety, and Health principles. The scope and application of OSHA construction standards will also be addressed. Using OSHA standards as a guide, emphasis will be placed on those areas that are most hazardous.
• State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA.
• List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
• Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act.
• The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance.
• Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings.
• To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program.
• To know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings or structures
NASP OSHA Courses
GWG Offer the following NASP OSHA Courses:
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Certification
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry
Other Popular OSHA Based Courses:
- OSHA Construction Scaffolding Training Course
- OSHA Laser Safety Training Course
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Safety
- OSHA Forklift Safety Training Course
- Construction Confined Space Entry
- Arc Flash Safety Online Training Certification
- OSHA Industry Chemical Hazards and Toxic Substances
- OSHA Confined Space Entry – Permit Required & Non-permit
- OSHA Electrical Safety Training Course
- OSHA Oil and Gas Extraction Safety
Also Read Our Below Popular Posts..
- What is NEBOSH?
- What is the Qualification for Nebosh Course?
- What is NEBOSH IGC Syllabus?
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC?
You can study the NEBOSH Course online from anywhere in the world with the help of a digital medium (computer/laptop/other smart devices with internet support).