What does NEBOSH IGC International General Certificate offer?
NEBOSH International General Certificate deals with offering a robust foundation in the ethics and practice of health and safety management with the goal to furnish skilled individuals to become specialists in the health and safety industry. With extensive training and guidance on all the parameters of NEBOSH IGC, a professional can Identify hazards in the workplace and tactically carry out risk review, document results, re-evaluate procedures and create a recommendations report for management. NEBOSH IGC helps to cultivate, sponsor & communicate an effective health and safety culture at the workplace.
How to enrol for the certification
You can enrol for NEBOSH Certificate Block release that includes 10 days’ tuition from one of our expert tutors. We also provide distance learning. Study offline for a duration of 2 months. You can also enrol for a single unit, completing which you get a NEBOSH certificate. The second unit can be completed at any time in the following 5 years to be a fully NEBOSH certifies professional.
Outline: A highly recommended entry level course to the International Diploma qualification. The International General Certificate syllabus consists of two units: focusing on risk management (Unit IGC1) and controlling workplace hazards (Unit IGC2). Assessment is by two written examinations and a workplace-based practical assignment (Unit IGC3). Our comprehensive development programme includes mock assessments (for both written and practical).
IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Foundation in Health & Safety
- Organizing for Health & Safety
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting.
IGC 2: Control of International workplace hazards
- Movement of people and vehicles – Hazards & control
- Manual & Mechanical Handling – Hazards & control
- Working Equipment Hazards and control
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Electrical Hazards and control
- Fire Hazards & control
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological hazards and control
- Construction activities – hazards and control
IGC 3: International Health and Safety – Practical Assessment Practical assessment and summary
For Enquiry & Enrollment Contact Undersigned,
Thanks & Regards
Rajesh Kanna | Manager – Marketing | Green World Management. |
No:17, Pragara Street,Karaikal-609602 | Puducherry State | India |
T +91 4368 220046| +91 9080064828|+91 9042538669 |