NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate will teach you how to carry out fire risk assessments and identify the range of measures you need to minimize the risk of fire. The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate is designed anyone with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace including:
- Managers, supervisors and employee representatives.
- Those with fire safety responsibilities at work.
- Those looking to take on fire safety advisory roles.
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate is a widely respected qualification which meets the requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of IIRSM.
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate provides the perfect grounding for progression onto the NEBOSH International Diploma
Unit title Assessment method
Unit IGC1 Management of International Health and Safety 2 hour written examination
Unit IFC1 International fire safety and risk management 2 hour written examination
Unit FC2 Fire safety practical application Carried out in candidate’s own Workplace
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting
- Unit IFC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- Unit IFC2: Workplace-Based Practical Assessment (Fire Risk Assessment)
You must complete all units within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH International Fire Certificate qualification.
Units IGC1 and IFC1 of the NEBOSH Fire Certificate are each assessed by one two-hour written examination. Unit IFC2 is assessed by a practical assessment carried out in your own workplace.
Visit the website today to find out more , or give us call to discuss your options with one of our expert consultants.
Feel free to contact for further clarifications and reserve your place call
RAMKUMAR GANESHAMURTHY |Marketing Manager|Green World Management
Address: # 101,102 First Floor,Sapphire Tower,Port Saeed,Deira Dubai,U.A.E
Phone: +971-42528805 | Mobile: +971-561362686,+971-529541751| Skype: Ramkumar.gwg
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.greenwgroup.com
INDIA| UAE | OMAN |NIGERIA | ANGOLA