Join NEBOSH IGC – CHENNAI @ Get Free Training Until You Pass The Exam !
The International General Certificate qualification entitles holders to Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
The syllabus consists of three units that are separately assessed by written examination in English.
- Unit IGC1 Management of international health and safety
- Unit IGC2 Control of international workplace hazards
- Unit IGC3 International health and safety practical application
Many organizations integrate the NEBOSH International General Certificate into their supervisors’ or management development program. The organization thus benefits from the competence of their managers in organizing and implementing high-quality safety management program.
- Identify and assess typical hazards in the workplace
- Recommend remedial action to control workplace hazards
- Investigate accidents and recommend preventative measures
- Explain human and organizational influences on health and safety
- Describe potential ill-health effects arising from work environments
- Devise control strategies for substances hazardous to health
Who Should Attend?
The International Certificate is aimed at professionals, who have local responsibilities for health and safety and require an internationally recognized measure of competence in this field.
There are no pre-qualifications for entering the course, but to ensure a good chance of success in the examinations, we strongly recommend that candidates have:
- Previous experience of health and safety in the workplace.
- A good standard of written English.
The examination consists of two 2-hour written papers for Units IGC1 and IGC2. Each written paper consists of one 20-mark question and ten 8-mark questions. All questions are compulsory.
Unit IGC3 is a practical exercise under examination conditions. Within a 2-hour period, candidates must identify a range of hazards and risks in the workplace and prepare a short management report. All papers are marked by NEBOSH examiners. Candidates will be informed of their success in each Unit, and success in all three Units gains the full International Certificate.
The practical assessment and report writing will be held during day 09 of the course. This will be followed by the written examinations on the 11th day.
Mobile: +91 8939440431
Green World Management Consultants & Training Institute
Old no 598 B, New No 828,
Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai – 600 106
Mob: +91 8098498158
Tel :044 23632157 | 044 48561333.