Safety Manager/Trainer course
- A brand new perspective of safety that will empower you
- How to perform as a safety expert
- How to conduct safety training that changes the way your employees work
- How to save money by developing your own safety programs
- How to avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents/injuries
- How to interpret and apply OSHA regulations
- And much more!
The Safety Manager Trainer course is optional for the Oil and Gas Well Drilling and Servicing curriculum. This course is designed for those students who want to learn to teach or learn to write workplace safety plans.
Safety Inspections Technician Course Objectives:
A workplace inspection is a critical part of a comprehensive safety and health program in which the workplace is examined closely on a regular basis for the purpose of:
- Identifying and recording potential and actual hazards associated with buildings, equipment, environment, processes, and practices
- Identifying any hazards which require immediate attention, whether they are unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
- Ensuring that existing hazard controls are functioning adequately, and where appropriate, recommending corrective action.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to identify and record potential and actual hazards associated with facilities, equipment, environment, processes, and practices; be able to identify and report any hazards which require immediate attention; be able to determine that existing hazard controls are functioning adequately and recommend corrective actions when necessary.Rimna Green World Management Consultants & Training Institute GWG Education Center – India #17, Paragara Street, First Floor Karaikal – 609602 Pondicherry UT Tel: +91 – 4368 220046 Mob: +91-8098043413 Email: email@example.com