Green World Group (ISO 9001 Quality Accreditation center)
NEBOSH International General Certificate
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world. It is ideal for
- Managers, supervisors, employee representatives.
- Those looking to start a career in health and safety.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide; it meets the requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of IIRSM.
Learning Outcome of NEBOSH IGC Training Course
- Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements and implications for good standards in safety & health within an organisation
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation
- Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
- Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work
- Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks
- Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work
Who the NEBOSH IGC course is for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed for safety professionals, managers, supervisors who are responsible for health and safety at their workplace and wants a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of health and safety.
Ritzy & Maneesha
Office Administrator/Marketing Manager.
Green World Group Management Consultants & Training Institute
Parry Jn. Thopumppady
Kochi – 682005,
Ph: 0484 4033901 / +91 8606091846 / +91 9567945916.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com