Fire Safety Technology:
Fire safety technology has to tailor different requirements to prevent, detect or in the worst case extinguish fires as fast as possible. We have materials about different detection-, extinguishing technologies and their technical basics, about intelligent response for emergency cases as evacuation principles, planning manuals and articles about current challenges of the field due to different environmental and material requirements of the values to be protected.
Fire Detection and Extinguishing:
• Fire protection in archives and libraries has special needs as pointed out in this technical article.
• Statistics show: where sprinklers did not operate, detectors triggered and alerted occupants 89% (single and multiple residential) to 100% (healthcare) of the time. Learn more about the value of smoke detection at this website.
• Learn from this planning tool how modern, cableless ASA technology for fire detection works.
• This movie explains you the operation and functionality of modern, cableless fire detection systems. Have a look!
Intelligent response in case of fire:
• Find a detailed and visualized overview helping you to plan and install a voice alarm system with our planning manual
• How can intelligent response systems help to prevent, detect, respond and recover dangers for life and equipement as fire and other? Find out with this technical article.
Did you know that…?
Most fires in hospitals start from kitchen or from rooms with beddings and clothings? Find more information about building-specific solutions which are aligned to special needs in hospitals
That over 64% of fires in data centers are due to power and climate control equipment. Quality of equipment is therefore as crucial as fire detection system to prevent fires.
That injuries and deaths caused by terror attacks have increased six times since 9/11? Learn more about the special needs for fire safety and security technology at airports
Duration: 10 days study + optional 2 day exam tutorial + exams.
For more information : http://www.nebosh.org.uk/
Frequent Question& Answer: http://www.nebosh.org.uk/FAQ/
Course is also available on a cost effective in-house basis. Contact our sales team for more information.
Contact Person : Indhumathi Gajendiran
Address: # 17, Pragara Street, Karaikal, Pondicherry State, South India -609602
Skype ID: indhu_18
This Post Has 4 Comments
i done already NEBOSH (IGC) , i need to study the NEBOSH fire and Risk management ,
could you please send the fees structure
Greetings from GWG!!!
Appreciate your interest in IFC. Our course co-ordinator will revert on this shortly.
I have done NEBOSH IGC.
I want to know the details of NEBOSH IFC & NEBOSH ITC for distance learning.
Kindly send me the details.
Greetings from GWG!!!
The concerned co-ordinator will revert on this shortly for both the course details.