When an oil and gas worker is injured, the severity and duration of injuries are far worse than in other industry sectors, and recovery times often take twice as long. Oil and gas accidents typically occur for the following reasons:
- Carelessness or recklessness
- Delays in equipment maintenance or repair
- Failure to give proper training
- Failure to properly communication
- Safety procedures not in place or current
Given the amount of people employed by the gas and oil industry and the dangerous nature of oil and gas drilling, it is almost inevitable that accidents will occur. Oil and gas accidents can involve explosions, mishaps while raising pipeline, oil rig and derrick safety violations and other incidents, including:
- Drilling accidents
- Improper construction and maintenance
- Pipeline transportation accidents
- Storage problems, including contamination
- Salt dome accidents
Learn more contact
P.O. Box – 16123 | Ajman | United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 6 7408571 | Fax: +971 6 7408572 | Cell: + 971 50 6337827
Email – | email@example.com | Web – www.greenwgroup.com
This Post Has 2 Comments
i would like to attend the Nebosh oil and gas certificate course. so please inform me what is the procedure of exam and content. and where the study center.
Greeting From GWG!!!
Nebosh ITC in Oil & Gas course coordinator will contact you with full details.