The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world. It is ideal for:
1.Managers, supervisors, employee representatives.
2.Those looking to start a career in health and safety.
If you work within the UK only, then the NEBOSH International General certificate might be more suitable.
You can study the NEBOSH International Certificate by attending a class room or blended learning course at one of our high-quality training venues in the UK and Middle East, or by unlimited help and support from our expert NEBOSH Trainers – a great option for those who need a more flexible way to study the NEBOSH Certificate. Our blended learning course allows you to study the course by distance/e-learning and then attend a two-day classroom workshop which provides intensive tutor-led revision before you sit your exam.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide; it meets the requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of IIRSM.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit IGC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit IGC3: Workplace-Based Practical Assessment
Classroom Revision Workshops
Green World Group NEBOSH Classroom Revision Workshops are led by one of our expert trainers and are designed to make sure you understand key topics that feature regularly in the exams and, most importantly, how to tackle the exam questions.
Our revision workshops allow you to:
- Review key topics from across the entire course.
- Discuss revision and exam techniques with an expert NEBOSH tutor.
- Resolve any last-minute technical queries.
- Benefit from the experiences of fellow students and swap study tips and ideas.
- Work through past exam papers and receive tutor feedback.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes in the exam.
The following batch is currently available:
Date: August 31st 2012 to 2nd November 2012.
Grand Continental Flamingo,
Next to Al Jazeera Towers
AED 4500/- only
course timings in Weekend:
9.30am to 11.00am – interaction session
11.00am to 11.20am – tea break
11.20am to 12.45pm – interaction session
12.45pm to 02.00pm – lunch hour (will be arranged at course venue itself)
02.00pm to 03.00pm – interaction session
03.00pm to 03.20pm – tea break
3.20pm to 04.30pm – interaction session
Feel free to contact for further clarifications and reserve your place call
RAMKUMAR GANESHAMURTHY |Marketing Manager|Green World Management
Address: # 101,102 First Floor,Sapphire Tower,Port Saeed,Deira Dubai,U.A.E
Phone: +971-42528805 | Mobile: +971-561362686,+971-529541751| Skype: Ramkumar.gwg
Email:email@example.com | Website: www.greenwgroup.com
INDIA| UAE | OMAN |NIGERIA | ANGOLA