NEBOSH International General Certificate
8 Days Class + 2 Days Exams
Delegates who successfully complete IGC-1,IGC-2 and practical assessment will receive an NEBOSH International Certificate.
Aim and Objective:
This qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sector, in all parts of the world.
The course consists of the following (3 unit) 16 modules
IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Foundation in Health & Safety
- Organizing for Health & Safety
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and
- Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting
IGC 2: Control of International workplace hazards
- Movement of people and vehicles – Hazards & control
- Manual & Mechanical Handling – Hazards & control
- Working Equipment Hazards and control
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Electrical Hazards and control
- Fire Hazards & control
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological hazards and control
- Construction activities – hazards and control
IGC 3: International Health and Safety – Practical Assessment
Managers, supervisors and employees based outside the U.K. who require a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and practices. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression onto the NEBOSH International Diploma.
We offer a wide range of SAFETY training courses;
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Oil &Gas
This Post Has 2 Comments
Kindly let me know when this course will commence for 2012 and the associated fees, venue, and timings. I would like to take this course before Dec 20, 2012. Thank you.
Dear Mr.Pablo H.lamsis,
Greetings From GWG!!!
Thank you for your query! One of our training coordinators from GWG will revert to you at the earliest or alternatively you could reach us at 04368220046.