NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety at Green World Group.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit IGC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit IGC3: Workplace-Based Practical Assessment
Classroom Revision Workshops
Green World Group NEBOSH Classroom Revision Workshops are led by one of our expert trainers and are designed to make sure you understand key topics that feature regularly in the exams and, most importantly, how to tackle the exam questions.
Our revision workshops allow you to:
- Review key topics from across the entire course.
- Discuss revision and exam techniques with an expert NEBOSH tutor.
- Resolve any last-minute technical queries.
- Benefit from the experiences of fellow students and swap study tips and ideas.
- Work through past exam papers and receive tutor feedback.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes in the exam.
The following batch is currently available in
Nebosh Training Institute & Exam Centre, Patna
Patna, Bihar – 800001.
Course Date and Timings:
24th September to 04th September
9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Feel free to contact for further clarifications and reserve your place call
No:17, Pragara Street, Karaikal – 609602 | Puducherry State | India |
Mob: +91 9566944184 | +91 8098043413 |
Email – | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.greenwgroup.com |