We are currently seeking an HSE Advisor.
· Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes to ensure compliance with company policy and all federal, state, and local HSE regulations
· Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees’ exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards
· Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure HSE regulation compliance
· Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures and help ensure actions from RCAs and investigations are completed
· Implement and administer company policies and procedures adhering to local state and federal environmental HSE regulations.
· Support and participate in behavior based safety program
· Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing with Operations and HSE leadership
· Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents
· Evaluate adequacy of actions taken to correct health and safety inspection violations
· Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy
· Support and assist operations in the implementation of Safety Management System
· Continuously improve health and safety awareness, management, compliance and statistical safety results
· Involved in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures and makes HSE recommendations accordingly
· Assist Training department in the development of training materials; may conduct training
· Assist legal counsel in post incident follow up and manage interaction with government agencies.
· Other related duties as assigned
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
· Three or more years experience in safety related field in oil or heavy industry
· Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations
· Familiarity with API and other industry recommended practices, policies and procedures
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and business intelligence applications, etc
· Knowledge of industry safety training (First Aid/CPR, Confined Space, etc.)
For further details please
Operation Manager.Green World Management Consultants & Training Institute GWG Education Center – India #17, Paragara Street, First Floor Karaikal – 609602 Pondicherry UT Tel: +91 – 4368 220046 Mob: +91-9843850157 Email: email@example.com
This Post Has 2 Comments
i m mukti bastola i would like to inform you that NEBOSH course can i learn from online system or not please give me the your informnation. thanks.
Dear Mr.Mukti Bastola,
Greeting from GWG!!!
Nebosh ITC in Oil and Gas course coordinator will contact you with full details.