A permit – to- work procedure is a formal written system used to control certain types of work which are potentially hazardous. They constitute the most formal method of ensuring safe working practices and safe systems of work.The objective is for an experienced and trained authorised person, who will sign the permit-to-work certificate, to pre-assess the hazardous circumstances involved and prescribe in writing.
- the work to be carried out and the hazards involved
- all the precautions required together with emergency procedures
- who may carry out the work
- the limits of the permit-to-work area or equipment
To learn more or to join for any of our below courses :
- Nebosh International General Certificate,
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety,
- IOSH Managing Safely
P.O. Box – 16123 | Ajman | United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 6 7408571 | Fax: +971 6 7408572 | Cell: + 971 50 6337827
Email – email@example.com
Web – www.greenwgroup.com