Green World Group (GWG) is the leading provider of health and safety training. With expert tutors and comprehensive course materials, you’re in safe hands with us.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate follows the same principles as the National General Certificate – achieving high standards of health and safety – regardless of any local legal requirements. The syllabus incorporates International, technical and other standards (ILO Codes of Practice, for instance) where they exist. In other cases, UK requirements and practices that represent ‘good practice’ are followed.
What You Will Study
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health & Safety
- 1. Foundations in Health & Safety
- 2. Policy
- 3. Organising for Health & Safety
- 4. Promoting a Positive Health & Safety Culture
- 5. Risk Assessment
- 6. Principles of Control
- 7. Monitoring, Review & Audit
- 8. Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting.
Unit IGC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- 1. Movement of People & Vehicles – Hazards & Control
- 2. Manual & Mechanical Handling – Hazards & Control
- 3. Work Equipment – Hazards & Control
- 4. Electrical – Hazards & Control
- 5. Fire – Hazards & Control
- 6. Chemical & Biological Health – Hazards & Control
- 7. Physical & Psychological Health – Hazards & Control
- 8. Construction Activities – Hazards & Control
Unit IGC3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
The completion of a health & safety assessment of a workplace and report to management
The assessment consists of two examinations (one for each unit) and a practical health and safety assessment of a workplace.
Exam Dates – Every Calendar Months all over India and worldwide.
Continuing Professional Development
On successful completion of the course, you will have met the academic requirements for Technician status with IOSH and Associate Membership of the IIRSM.
No previous health and safety knowledge is required. However it should be noted that the examination is offered, and must be answered, in English, and that the course includes a requirement to write a short report, which must also be in English. NEBOSH recommends that candidates undertaking the NEBOSH International General Certificate should reach the equivalent of a scoring of 6.0 or higher under the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Office Administrator/Marketing Manager.
Green World Group Management Consultants & Training Institute
Parry Jn. Thopumppady
Kochi – 682005,
Ph: 0484 4033901 / +91 8606091846 / +91 9567945916.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org