NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) covers the principles relating to health and safety, identification and control of workplace hazards and the practical application of this knowledge. The IGC syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards.
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
NEBOSH IGC Course Overview
The NEBOSH International Certificate provides organizations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognized health and safety training programme. It is a unique international health & safety standard award. It has the same format & content as the National Certificate but focuses on internationally recognized health & safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practices in controlling hazards.
Learning Outcome of NEBOSH IGC Training Course
- Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements and implications for good standards in safety & health within an organisation
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation
- Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
- Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work
- Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks
- Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work
Who the NEBOSH IGC course is for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed for safety professionals, managers, supervisors who are responsible for health and safety at their workplace and wants a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of health and safety.
For more details please contact
Srinivasan |Operation Manager|Green World Management
Address: # 17, Pragara Street, Karaikal, Pondicherry State, South India -609602
Phone: +91-4368-220046 | Mobile: +91-9843850157
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.greenwgroup.com
INDIA| UAE | OMAN |NIGERIA | ANGOLA|
Learning simplified in 21st century