IOSH Managing Safely -UK
Green world Group is one of the best place to study safety courses.
We are one of the leading course provider in india for safety.
Duration 4 Days
Cost available on request
This course is designed for non-health and safety expert personnel who have to manage risk and recourses. This course is also designed for those who are required to manage safely and effectively with both their organizations policies and the best practice in health and safety.
The aim of this course is to provide the following
Explain the term managing safely identify the main pars of a recognized safety management system such as ISO or BS8800 and gain knowledge of risk assessments within the system.
- Describe statutory requirements for reporting and procedures for checking non-reporting.
- Define hazards and risks and describe he legal requirements for risk assessment.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding or quantitative risk assessment techniques.
- Identify workplace precautions hierarchies and the criteria for types of workplace precautions and controls.
- Explain the purpose of, and the techniques evolved in carrying out a health and safety audit.
- Identify the provisions of the health, safety and welfare at work act 2005.
- Be aware of the relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice, HAS guidelines, and other sources of relevant information.
- Prepare and use active monitoring checklists for recording and monitoring records.
- Be able to identify specific hazards both in general and those specific to the organisation.
The course consists of 8 modules
Module 1: Introduction and Overview
Module 2: Risk Assessment and Control
Module 3: Health and Safely Legislation
Module 4: Safety Management Systems
Module 5: Common Hazards
Module 6: Active monitoring
Module 7: Hazards , Organization Specific
Module 8: Reactive and Proactive Monitoring
This course is assessed by a 45 minute written assessment and a practical assessment.
On successful completion the candidate will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
India Head Office – Karaikal
Green World Mgmt Consultants & Training InstituteGWG Education Centre #17,Pragara Street Karaikal -609602 Puducherry – South India
Email:email@example.com Posted on:19/09/2011