Dear All, GWG announce a Nebosh course in Hyderabad with Rush to get your Special offer.
NEBOSH IGC Course Overview
Limited seats only available! Hurry up!
Nebosh course in Hyderabad
NEBOSH IGC – Hyderabad
Enroll NEBOSH IGC with GWG & Attain Globally Approved Dual Level-3 HSE Qualification !!
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
It has the same format & content as the National Certificate but focuses on internationally recognized health & safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practices in controlling hazards.
Learning Outcome of NEBOSH IGC Training Course
- Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements and implications for good standards in safety & health within an organisation
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation
- Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
- Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work
- Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks
- Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work
Who the NEBOSH IGC course is for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed for safety professionals, managers, supervisors who are responsible for health and safety at their workplace and wants a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of health and safety.
International General Certificate Course Syllabus
IGC 1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
Element 1: Foundation in health and safety
Element 2: Health and safety management system – Policy
Element 3: Health and safety management system – Organizing
Element 4: Health and safety management system – Planning
Element 5: Health and safety management system – Measuring, audit and review
IGC 2: CONTROL OF INTERNATIONAL WORKPLACE HAZARDS
Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
Element 2: Transport hazard and risk control
Element 3: Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
Element 4: Wok equipment hazards and risk control
Element 5: Electrical safety
Element 6: Fire safety
Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
IGC 3: INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY – PRACTICAL APPLICATION
Duration of NEBOSH IGC Training Courses
10 days for the block release
On successful completion of theory and practical examinations candidate will receive international general certificate from NEBOSH.
Acceptance of NEBOSH International General Certificate
This is one of the most highly demanded entry level qualification for safety professional in UK & Europe and Middle-East. This for those who are seeking a new career in health and safety and those in the profession who wants to top up with internationally recognized certification to enhance their employability in MNC.
In recent years, Indian companies have been asking this qualification in addition to qualification recognized under the Factories Act and Rules because of their global presence and joint venture with foreign companies.
INDIA | UAE | SAUDI ARABIA | NIGERIA | ANGOLA | OMAN
For Enquiry & Enrollment:
Toll Free 1800 300 20676 (South India) | 1800 121 4246 (North india) | Whats App : +91 9791082789
Green World Management Consultants & Training Institute
High Tech Business Center,
Unit 14, 4th Floor, Topaz Building,
Tel :+040 40140046