Nebosh course in Kolkata – Green World Group
This course provides an excellent grounding in the principles and practice of health and safety management for those responsible for providing specialist advice to their organization.
The International General Certificate is suitable for anyone seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of health and safety and to have it recognized through an internationally accredited qualification.
People who complete this course will have knowledge and practical skills to:
- Understand and apply best practice international health and safety standards;
- Explain the moral and economic advantages of good standards in health and safety within an organization;
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organization;
- Identify the key features of a health and safety policy, prepare and undertake a health and safety audit;
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health & safety monitoring measures;
- Identify hazards in the workplace and carry out risk assessments, record findings and review procedures;
- Strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks and applying safe systems of work;
- Identify fire hazards and consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks and develop fire procedures;
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work and the work environment and recommend suitable measures to combat risks; and
- Develop processes and procedures for investigating and reporting accidents at work.
For Further Enquires or Queries, Kindly contact Undersigned:
Mrs. Priya Bose
Mobile: +91 8420399404
Green World Management Consultant & Training Institute
BK 120, Sector 2, Salt Lake City,
P.S.Bidhan Nagar (East), Kolkata – 700 091
Tel:+033 40730046. Mobile: +91 8420399404