850th BATCH OFFER !!
Join NEBOSH IGC @ BANGALORE
At lowest cost affordable to candidate when compared with other providers in India!
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
What Is The Difference Between NEBOSH And IOSH Courses?
NEBOSH course isfor Managers, Supervisors and Employees who require a broader knowledge of risk management and understanding of health and safety principles and practices. For some people it is their important qualifications to attain their goal in chosen field and for some it will be the initial point in their jobs. Whereas, IOSH is 3 days intensive course, in order to give awareness and guidance to deal with any kind of risk in workplace
NEBOSH gives a strong qualification which leads the individuals to work in health and safety field by offering vocational courses. This course provides the knowledge about health and safety issues and solutions and actions to be taken during emergency time.
NEBOSH holders can use their proficiency and keep the situations under their control during emergency and they can advise their employees to take NEBOSH course in order to overcome from health and safety issues.
IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health,) which was found in 1945 is not as much benefit like NEBOSH. But it maintains a network of 38000 people. IOSH course is for all people in any kind of industries, since it is like the awareness creation among the employees regarding health and safety.
- 12 days of classroom based training delivered by Experienced and Certified instructor
- An Interactive and disciplined learning method
- Nebosh Certificate course Training Consists of Lecturers, Videos, discussions, activities, assignments and sharing of professional experiences among delegates and trainer.
- Delegates are guided by our expert Trainer who are dedicated to maintain standards of lacks individual.
- Tutors support will available throughout the course of study.
- Free Telephone Support
- The latest up-to-date course materials, yours to keep after your course.
- 08+ years of experience in delivering quality training.
- Your qualification certificates delivered safely and securely direct to your door.
Registration: Prior registration is required to confirm your participation as there are only limited seats.For confirmation send us the following:
- Duly filled in application form
- Id proof (passport photo copy)
- Initial payment INR 10,000/-
Remaining amount should be paid at the first day of training. Book materials to be Issued after your Initial Payment.
On successful completion of written exam (IGC1 and IGC 2 – 45% and above) and a practical assessment (IGC 3 above 60%) certificate will be issued by NEBOSH (U.K) in 16 weeks from the date of examination.
For Enquiry & Enrollment:
Toll Free 1800 300 20676 (South India) | 1800 121 4246 (North india) | Whats App : +91 9791082789
Noval Business Park
#57, 13th Cross, Gajendra Nagar
Anepalya, Bengaluru – 30
Tel : +080 88064432
Mob : +91 9731340181
Miss. PRATIBHA (Academic Counsellor & Admin)
Telephone: +91 919731340181