Green World Group is now providing for New year special Offer for
Nebosh Course in Cochin
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
Dear All, NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) covers the principles relating to health and safety, identification and control of workplace hazards and the practical application of this knowledge. The IGC syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards.
NEBOSH IGC Course Overview
The NEBOSH International Certificate provides organizations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognized health and safety training programme. It is a unique international health & safety standard award. It has the same format & content as the National Certificate but focuses on internationally recognized health & safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practices in controlling hazards.
Learning Outcome of NEBOSH IGC Training Course
- Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements and implications for good standards in safety & health within an organisation
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation
- Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
- Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work
- Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks
- Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work
Who the NEBOSH IGC course is for? The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed for safety professionals, managers, supervisors who are responsible for health and safety at their workplace and wants a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of health and safety. IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Foundation in Health & Safety
- Organizing for Health & Safety
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting.
IGC 2: Control of International workplace hazards
- Movement of people and vehicles – Hazards & control
- Manual & Mechanical Handling – Hazards & control
- Working Equipment Hazards and control
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Electrical Hazards and control
- Fire Hazards & control
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological hazards and control
- Construction activities – hazards and control
IGC 3: International Health and Safety – Practical Assessment Practical assessment and summary NEBOSH Certification On successful completion of theory and practical examinations candidate will receive international general certificate from NEBOSH. Acceptance of NEBOSH International General Certificate This is one of the most highly demanded entry level qualification for safety professional in UK & Europe and Middle-East. This for those who are seeking a new career in health and safety and those in the profession who wants to top up with internationally recognized certification to enhance their employability in MNC. In recent years, Indian companies have been asking this qualification in addition to qualification recognized under the Factories Act and Rules because of their global presence and joint venture with foreign companies.
Green World Management Consultants & Training Institute
Room no.5-14, 42/1686, G-2, 5th Floor,
Empire Building, Old Railway Station Road,
Ernakulam – 682031. Kerala.
Tel: 0484 4033901
For Enquiry & Enrollment: