When choosing a safety training course candidates should be looking for organizations that can provide:
a) A venue that you can get to easily:
- Flexible dates for study, to accommodate your regular work when necessary. Many students find distance learning difficult and believe that students’ sharing their experiences is critical to being successful in your understanding of the health and safety topic
- A venue that is designed specifically for training
- A venue where you feel comfortable; it’s very difficult to learn when you cannot relax
- A venue where you have access to further materials and information when you need them.
b) An organization and tutors that have:
- Recognized teaching qualifications
- Experience in delivery and practical application
- Previous sustained success
- A delivery which allows discussion and sharing experiences
- A varied use of getting the information across
- Trainers that use their experience to develop training material
- The access to support, and further assistance when doing assignments, before, during and after the course.
For example, Green World Group offers assistance to ensure you select the Correct Safety training courses, personal tutors for each delegate and tools such as a web forum so that delegates can contact the tutor in person, over the phone or electronically at the time of their choice.
By Green World Group
Join NEBOSH with Green World Group LLC.
India Office – Karaikal
Green World Management Consultants & Training Institute
#17, Pragara Street, Karaikal -609602
Pondicherry – South India