Green World Group provide Health ,Safety and Environmental training courses, accredited by NEBOSH, IOSH and Highfield awarding body for compliance –HABC Uk. Since We are so confident in our training team and methods we offer a high percentage of pass rate on all NEBOSH IGC, Advance Diploma courses, Food Safety, HACCP, Health and Safety for Supervisor (Level-3), Fire safety, Manual Handling , First Aid, COSHH, IOSH Managing Safely, IOSH Working Safely and Safety Management Course in Mumbai.
GWG which is established in 2005 is a Middle East based company providing services on Health, Safety & Quality consultancy & Training, Recruitment & Selection of highly qualified / experienced manpower. We also provide services in construction management & supervisory support & inspection services along with Third party Certifications
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world. It is ideal for
- Managers, supervisors, employee representatives.
- Those looking to start a career in health and safety.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide; it meets the requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of IIRSM.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate also provides the perfect grounding for progression onto the Nebosh International Diploma.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Unit GC3: Workplace-Based Practical Assessment
You must complete all units within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH International General Certificate qualification.
For Enquiry & Enrollment:
OUR POPULAR SAFETY COURSES: