The NEBOSH International General Certificate is designed for managers, supervisors, worker representatives and others who require an understanding of health and safety principles and practices. Candidates are likely to be employees of large organisations operating outside the UK, or of multinational companies already working to international standards but who need to adapt these to accord with local needs and practice.
The syllabus omits specific reference to any national legal requirements but, instead, focuses on international standards, in particular ILO codes of practice. In common with the national award, however, the syllabus is structured according to a recognised management framework.
Payments for eLearning courses made within the UK (only) are subject to UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems – Policy
- Health and safety management systems – Organizing
- Health and safety management systems – Planning
- Health and safety management systems – Measuring, audit and review
- Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control
- Manual and mechanical handling – hazards and control
- Work equipment – hazards and control
- Electrical – hazards and control
- Fire – hazards and control
- Chemical and biological health – hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health – hazards and control
- Construction activities – hazards and control
- International health and safety practical application
There are two 2 hour papers for the IGC. Examination dates are given in the table below. Candidates are required to complete Unit IGC3 (practical assessment) within 10 days of sitting the IGC1 and IGC2 examinations.
For more information: http://www.nebosh.org.uk/
Frequent Question& Answer: http://www.nebosh.org.uk/FAQ/
Nebosh Course in Chennai is also available on a cost effective in-house basis. Contact our sales team for more information.
For more Details contact:
Address: # 17, Pragara Street, Karaikal, Pondicherry State, South India -609602
Phone: +91-4368-220046 | Mobile: +91-8098498158