GWG’s Limited Time Offer !!
NEBOSH IGC – COCHIN
Only Limited Seats.. Hurry Up for Early Booking
For Enquiry & Enrollment:
The NEBOSH International Certificate provides organizations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognized health and safety training programs. It is a unique international health & safety standard award. It has the same format & content as the National Certificate but focuses on internationally recognized health & safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practices in controlling hazards.
Learning Outcome of NEBOSH IGC Training Course
- Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements and implications for good standards in safety & health within an organization
- Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organization
- Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit
- Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
- Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work
- Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks
- Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work
Who the NEBOSH IGC course is for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed for safety professionals, managers, supervisors who are responsible for health and safety at their workplace and wants a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of health and safety.
OUR POPULAR SAFETY COURSES: