Nebosh Safety Training includes words such as formulating, reporting, advising, recording, investigating, training, supervising, delegating etc…
Skills of Safety Engineers:
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Persuading others to change their minds or behaviour.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Teaching others how to do something.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
The technical and functional abilities listed below are based on general occupational qualifications for Health and Safety Engineers commonly recognized by most employers:
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
GWG Education Centre,
#17,Pragara Street, Karaikal -609602,
Puducherry – South India.
Customer Care: +91-9843850157/8098043413/8098043415