Green world group happily announces NEBOSH IGC with Special Exciting Offers in Bangalore from 25th Mar to 04th Apr 2013. Enroll before 06th March 2013 to work in a safety zone.
The safety training program covers topics such as:
- Accident prevention and safety promotion
- Safety compliance and safety practices
- Accident and emergency response
- Personal protective equipment, equipment and machinery
- Chemical and hazardous materials safety
- Workplace hazards and employee involvement
Benefits of a training program:
- An effective training program can reduce the number of injuries and deaths, property damage, legal liability, illnesses, workers’ compensation claims, and missed time from work.
- A safety training program can also help a trainer keep the required IOSH-mandated safety training courses organized and up-to-date.
- Safety training classes help establish a safety culture in which employees themselves help promote proper safety procedures while on the job.
- It is important that new employees be properly trained and embraces the importance of workplace safety as it is easy for seasoned workers to negatively influence the new hires.
- That negative influence however, can be purged with the establishment of new, hands-on, innovative effective safety training which will ultimately lead to an effective safety culture.
- A 1998 NIOSH study concluded that the role of training in developing and maintaining effective hazard control activities is a proven and successful method of intervention.
Course Fees with Discounted Offer:
NEBOSH IGC – INR 44,900/-
Get Free HABC UK Certification Level 2 in Fire and Safety!!! Also get 5% scholarship** with standard book materials and get a globally recognized certificate from UK with the help of well experienced tutors.
For more Details contact:
Address: # 17, Pragara, Street, Karaikal, Pondicherry State, South India -609602
Phone: +91-4368-220046 | Mobile: +91-8098498158