NEBOSH International General Certificate
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world. It is ideal for:
- Managers, supervisors, employee representatives.
- Those looking to start a career in health and safety.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide; it meets the requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of IIRSM.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate also provides the perfect grounding for progression onto the NEBOSH International Diploma.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 – Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit IGC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit IGC3: Workplace-Based Practical Assessment
Units IGC1 and IGC2 of the NEBOSH International Certificate are each assessed by one two-hour written examination. Unit IGC3 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace.
Green World Group training centre
Address: # 101,102 First Floor,Sapphire Tower,Port Saeed,Deira Dubai,U.A.E
Phone: +971-42528805 | Mobile: +971-561362686
Mode of class: Regular
No of days: 10 days
Time: 09.30am to 04.30pm
The above fee includes NEBOSH registration and examination fees and refreshments and lunch.
Visit the website today to find out more , or give us call to discuss your options with one of our expert consultants.