“It’s better to Spend 12 days of training for NEBOSH in life than to lose life in a minute.”
Why is Safety Important at the Workplace?
- Workplace safety is the employer’s and management’s responsibility.
- It involves the formation and implementation of safety programs.
- Employee insurance schemes and employee safety policies help cover the risk an employee might suffer at work.
- It involves training programs that are meant to teach the employees to handle risks.
- Employees need to be trained to react to impending dangers, if any.
- They should be trained to fight risks and deal with accidents at work in case they occur.
- It is important for the management of a company to cater to the safety needs of its employees through risk covers as well as training programs aimed at minimizing risk costs.
Green world group as a socially responsible corporate provides NEBOSH IGC with Special Exciting Offers in Cochin from 23rd June to 04th July 2013.
Enroll before 5th June 2013 for your enhancing career and to work in a hazard free zone.
Always remember that no matter what profession you are in, workplace safety is of utmost importance. The employers should always ensure that their employees get all the safety benefits that are entitled in their profession and the employees should ensure that they follow all the safety regulations and rules as well. Workplace safety is a concept, which should be taken seriously and followed meticulously.
Office Administrator/Marketing Manager.
Green World Group Management Consultants & Training Institute
Parry Jn. Thopumppady
Kochi – 682005,
Hear Us at: 0484 4033901 / +91 8606091846 / +91 9567945916.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com