NEBOSH Course in Chennai focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sector, in all parts of the world.
The reasoned for the introduction of formal health and safety management systems Including the appropriate allocation of resources and responsibilities, settings and monitoring performance standards and the establishment of systems for feedback and implementation of corrective action in order to loss with reference to element.
The role of the health and safety policy in relation to a health and safety management system and as a vehicle for the communication of health and safety information.
The requirement for a written health and safety policy and for recording arrangement in relevant standards.
The general principles and objectives of a health and safety policy document:
- The implementation, benefits and limitations of the introduction of common health and safety management principles, standards and systems in organisations operating on a world-wide basis with reference to element.
- Influence of corporate responsibility and business ethics on health and safety management with reference to element.
Role and Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Practitioner:
- The role of health and safety practitioners in the development, design, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of health and safety management systems
- Role of the health and safety practitioner in influencing in involvement and conduct at all levels of an organisation.
- Meaning of the term competence and the requirements for continuing professional development for health and safety practitioners to maintain competence
- The need for health and safety practitioners to consult with others if appropriate e.g., when working outside of their competence.
- Dealing with conflicts of interest.
Contact Us to Get NEBOSH IGC in Chennai:
Green World Mgmt & Training Institute
5/12 Ambalavanar Street, 100 feet road
Arumbakkam, Chennai 600106
Land line No: 044-24750740
Mobile: +91- 9176992242