850th BATCH OFFER !!
Join NEBOSH IGC @ BANGALORE
At lowest cost affordable to candidate when compared with other providers in India!
GET FREE TRAINING UNTIL YOU PASS THE EXAM !
Who Should Take This Fire Safety Course?
All the people working under every industries right from workers to managers of part time and full time are supposed to undergo fire and safety training. This is one of the rules by Government
Fire warden training and practicing using firefighting equipment is must for people who holds the responsibility of risk assessment.
The company should monitor that all new employees are taking up fire and safety training.
After completing the course successfully, you will be provided with the quality assured certificate which can be used for compliance and audit. The certificates are approved by Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) and it does not has expiry date but renewal of this certificate is recommended once in 3 years, as the renewal date is printed on the certificate.
Our Aims in Fire Safety Training
At the completion of this course, you will be able tounderstand,
- How to complies the work place with fire safety regulations
- Each individual’s duty in workplace
- Uses of fire risk assessment
- Awareness about the components and causes behind fire
- Fire safety equipment like fire alarm, evacuation routs etc.
- The differences between types of fire extinguishers and its uses
- Steps to be taken in case of fire
- The importance of fire drills.
For Enquiry & Enrollment:
Toll Free 1800 300 20676 (South India) | 1800 121 4246 (North india) | Whats App : +91 9791082789
Noval Business Park
#57, 13th Cross, Gajendra Nagar
Anepalya, Bengaluru – 30
Tel : +080 88064432
Mob : +91 9731340181
Miss. PRATIBHA (Academic Counsellor & Admin)
Telephone: +91 919731340181